Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Fire and Explosion at Nosler Bullet Plant

From KZTV.com:
Bend, OR - An explosion and fire rocked a portion of the Nosler Inc. bullet manufacturing plant in southwest Bend Wednesday afternoon, prompting evacuation and closure of streets in the area; despite a blast felt for several blocks, all 100 workers were accounted for.
 I'm glad to hear that there were no injuries.  I guess that is what happens when you let the engineers play.  I always laughed at their ads showing the mushroom cloud, but maybe there is some truth to it.  Who would've guessed?

From their website:

Seriously though, I hope they make a quick recovery.  I have some good loads worked up with their bullets and I don't feel like changing components and doing more load development.

No comments:

Web Statistics